Sunday, December 13, 2015

New category - Products for the Disordered!




Instead of a ramble thru my troubles, how about something practical? I'm this case, glue! J-B WELD ClearWeld

As you know, I'm ADHD, which makes me forgetful and I have a huge problem finishing tasks or projects. Well, I've found an epoxy cement that works as well or better than super glue, but it doesn't glue its own cap on and I don't end up wasting 95% of it! The great virtue of it for me is that I don't have to do a whole project at once OR I don't have to feel like a failure because I only need a little bit for one tiny thing that I forgot earlier. 

It's really two chemicals that you blend after squeezing out how much you need. I just use a paper plate, I've used the same little stir stick they provide over and over (just let it dry before you put it away), and it works on every surface in my house. Toss the paper plate with the leftover glue on it when you're done. 

I love it. It means the world to be able to get even a small task done when I think of it and when I'm up for it. Welcome to my C-PTSD ADD life. 

(For those that can't grasp the obvious, this blog isn't monetized, this recommendation was made without the knowledge of the manufacturer, and I'm just trying to help anyone who might have the same issues.)

No comments: